Friday, October 11, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon II



I am participating in this challenge to get through some of the books I am currently reading so I can blog about them AND start reading some of the new books I just purchased (shh don’t tell my husband).


So right now I am reading: 


Luxe – Anna Godbersen
Delirium – Lauren Oliver
The Testing- Joelle Charbonneau
The White Queen- Philippa Gregory


Now I probably won’t finish all of these by the 20th but I can at least get through two and a half of them and in turn, make dent in the to-read list!

What are you reading this month?!

Are you participating in this challenge or do you have a personal goal to reach?

I am the only one with a never ending reading list?!


P.S. I am loving this cool fall weather! I’m looking forward to spending morning in the backyard with the dogs, a cup of hot coffee and my books!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment