Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Sunday Post #3

 photo 7295fcd4-f7d3-4d96-8002-99b972f4695c_zpsed53d671.jpg
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
 Yet another crazy busy week! And once again I have not been able to read as much as I would like. I am blaming it all on these guys! They are super cute and super distracting!







I did finish and review Delirium, I enjoyed it so much I immediately got the second book so I should be reading that soon. YAY!

I have been very lucky, I won quite a few books this week. There was also a sell on a few e-books that I just could not pass up! So my never ending TBR list gets even longer!
16070143The Signature of All Things17339241
Break Out (Blood Hunter, #1)Stella Bain


Soo I have recently discovered that you can rent e-books form the library! SO I had to rent a few books to try it out! This is what I'm borrowing right now so these will be next for review because I haven to give them back.

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)







I am think about participating in the Clean Out Your E-reader challenge because I had so much fun in the last challenge that I did 
and I REALLY need to read some of the books on my e-reader! I don’t know about you but being able to just download books on a whim what the best/worse thing that could have happened to me! Haha!

Clean out your E-reader Challenge Sign-up



I hope you got some good loot this week and I am exciting to see what reviews and post we all share in the coming week!


Have you read any of the books I received this week? If so what did you think?! Please link your review if you did one. If not, see anything you like? Let me know down below!
Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment