Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Post #1... a bit late

The Sunday Post


I’m running behind today because I stayed up until about 5am finishing The Testing. I was so far into it I just had to finish. So today I slept!
sleeping (346) Animated Gif on Giphy



This week I plan on doing a review for The Testing, Luxe, and City of Bones. I am a little less than half way through the last two books and I would love to cross these two books off my list since I have been reading them both FOREVER! I just keep setting them aside for other books. I got through The Testing in two days.



I am also participating in The Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon II, hosted by My Shelf Confessions, so I’m working on all of these books for that challenge as well. It’s wonderful to be making a little progress!


If you haven’t noticed I am new to this blogging think but so far I LOVE IT! I’m still working on my site, I am not a graphic designer or anything but I think I am doing a pretty nice job on my own. So many book bloggers are so helping with posting their tips and tricks to help others get started!


Here’s a few that have been my guides this first week!




I'm Loving ♥ BooksNose Graze - Book reviews & blog tipshttp://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=9974645&group=0&frame_type=b&link=aHR0cDovL2NhZmZlaW5hdGVkYm9va3Jldmlld2VyLmNvbS8&frame=1&click=0&user=0



And the coolest thing happen to me today!

I tweeted about finishing The Testing and the author of the book, Joelle Charbonneau, tweeted me back!!! I was so excited I did a little dance!! I think I am starting to like this whole blogging thing! 



excited (1091) Animated Gif on Giphy

No comments:

Post a Comment