Monday, November 4, 2013

YALL Fest 2013


The South's premier Young Adult book festival, YALLFest brings 50 of the country's top YA writers to Charleston for a day of interactive panels, book signings, pie eating and more, all on historic Upper King Street, Sat. Nov. 9, 2013.


I am so excited that I get to go the the YALL Fest in Charleston, SC this Saturday! I talked my hubby and my mom into going with me so I don't have to go alone. 

Since I waited until the last minuet to decided to go, I don't have tickets to any of the extra stuff but I am ok with that because I don't think my husband or my mom would want to sit through any of the talks or anything. 

There are going to be so many authors that I like there: Veronica Rossi author of the Under the Never Sky series (hoping to snag and ARC of Into the Still Blue, fingers crossed), Lauren Oliver author of the Delirium series, Ally Condie author of the Matched series, Veronica Roth author of the Divergent series and sooo many other great authors! I'm looking forward to meeting as many of them as I can! 

This is my first festival and I know it will not be my last!


Is anyone else going the YALL Fest this weekend?! 
If you are please shoot me and email, I would love to meet a fellow blogger, I'll even buy you a cup of coffee!  

1 comment: