Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Post #4

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Can you believe it is already November?! Ho how the time is flying!!! It will be Christmas before we know it!!! 


I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING this weather. Late fall and winter are the only seasons I am not dying from allergies, my asthma isn't to happy but it's nothing a breathing treatment or two can't handle! I just love this time of year. Right before things get crazy!!! 

You can find me with my laptop, a book, and a cup of coffee from now until it gets to cold to sit outside.

November and December are crazy months! I've got family birthdays, our anniversary (2yrs!!), and then there's the holidays. Weph! I am exhausted just thinking about it all. 


NaNoWriMoIn case you haven't read, I am participating in National Novel Writing Month. I'm not expecting to write a full novel or anything, I'm just trying to get some ideas I have out of my head and onto the page. 

Today is day 3 and I must say I am enjoying this whole process a lot more than I thought that I would. That being said, I have not written a word of the story I have been dreaming about but I have participated in the twitter sprints and done some major story boarding  which is more than I had when I started to I am very happy! 

Thank you so much to all of you that have wishes me luck and given me such wonderful words of encouragement, you have no idea how much your words helped me get started!! 


And just in case that wasn't enough I am also participating in the Clean Out Your E-reader Challenge, so expect some indie book reviews throughout the month of November. 
I have a great long list of books to check off this month so I will be reading my little heart out :)


Last but not least... My loot for the week..... (seriously don't tel my hubby because I went soooo over budget!)



What's the weather like where you are? 
And what have you got planned for the holidays? 
Have you started Christmas shopping yet, because I sure haven't! 
Let me know down below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment