Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year and Challenges too!



Here we go 2014! Let’s get this year started! Bring on the books! LOL. I said that to my husband and he looked at me like “Really?!”. But you guys get me!!!
Here’s hoping we all have an amazing 2014!!! Full of lots of amazing books. 
I’m hoping to win the lottery so that I can build a new house with a library for my books and a whole room just for my dogs!!!


So I was late making a reading goal for 2013 but I am starting this year off right! I want to read 100 books this year. 

How about you?! How many books are you going to read in 2014!

To keep me motivated to reach my goal, I am participating in a few year long challenges and I will probably do some shorter ones throughout the year as well! If you are looking for that extra little nudge to get you to your reading goal, click on any of the buttons below to join in on the reading fun!! 
Goal: 21-30 First Kiss
 photo Series-Challenge-Button-take2_zps20cbb32d.png
Goal: 7-11 Gold Badge

 photo ReviewPilereadingchallange_zps85f7e9a3.jpg
Goal: 11-20 Journeyman 
I will keep you guys posted on my progress and I will try to keep up with your challenges and reading goal as well! Together WE CAN DO THIS!!  
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be a great year, I can feel it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment