Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Release Day!!! (a day late) Into the Still Blue

Title: Into the Still Blue 
Author: Veronica Rossi
Series: Under the Never Sky #3
Publisher: HarperCollins 
Publication date: January 28, 2014
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Timesbestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

I know I am a day late ( and a dollar short hehe)  posting this but don't think I forgot about it yesterday. Quite the opposite really, I spent a good 20 mins
on the phone with Barnes and Noble asking them if they would be so kind as to go ahead and send my pre-ordered copy of this book and not wait for my other pre-orders to come in. The young gentlemen that I was talking to found this to be an extremely confusing request but after a bit of rewording, and 20 mins on hold, we were finally on the same page and my personal copy of the finally to Perry, Aria, and Roar's epic journey will be in my possession within the week!

I need to come of with a better word for ecstatic!!! 
Crazily euphoric, deliriously overjoyed, fervently rapturous, and  madly enthusiastic are just a few other descriptions that come to mind!!  

Veronica Rossi was my first EVER author signing last year at YALL Fest. Although I met, listened to, and fell in love with many "new to me" authors that day, she was my favorite!! I think I was actually the least nervous talking to her and something about her just stuck with me. It also helped that I LOVE this series. I love the world, I love the characters, and I even love the villain, in that love-to-hate-you sort of way.  

I'm sure she gets this from lots of her fans but I just feel like if we ever sat down and had coffee together we would be instant friends! Coming from an only child introvert, that's saying a lot! Even though I can be very chatty, meeting new people scares me to death. I'd much rather read to my dogs! 

ANYWAY...... 

Into the Still Blue is FINALLY here!!!!!!! 

Don't look for my review anytime soon, I plan putting off ending one of my favorite series under the pretense that I need to catch up on my review pile. This is actually very true but also... I don't want it to be over! I'm not quite ready to let these characters go. The thought of not reading anymore about their lives makes me wanna cry a little. I fully expect some tears when I read. I'm just not ready!!

Give me a day or two and I just won't be able to stand it anymore! lol

If you haven't read this series... well I'm just not sure if we can be friends....
I would be willing to forgive, if you promise to buy the books immediately and fall in love with the series as much as I have! Then we can read Into the Still Blue and cry together. Don't worry, I've got the good tissues with the lotion in them. 


IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!

Happy Reading sweet friends!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment