Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Post #7

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Another week gone by! And oh what a week it has been. More like what two weeks it has been…. have been? I don’t know.
I got sick. Like super sick. I was sleeping like my cats! They enjoyed the extra snuggle time. The dogs got in on it too!
There were lots of doctor’s appointments and lots of test and I am still waiting to find out what is wrong with me. BUT I’m not taking the sleepy medicine anymore and can now get through an entire day without an 8 hour nap!
I didn't get a lot of reading done, it’s hard to read through your eyelids, but I’m back at it and hopefully making up for lost time. I think I am going to count the last few weeks as my chance to get ahead just a little. I have reviews that I have written and just not gone back over because I was to sleepy to focus.

I won some stuff while I was sleeping!
 
This was enough for a little happy dance before I went back to sleep. I won signed copies of the entire Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu and a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card. Which I used to pre-order these:
Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi
Lost Lake - Sarah Addison Allen 
Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi 
Also I found these on an old book shelf! So I am going to count them as “new to me”!
 
Beautiful Creatures - kami Garcia & Margret Stohl
Stolen - Kelly Armstrong
This is tonight!!! You guys should be there!! I’m going to be there because I LOVE K.A. Tucker! 
(Click the picture to take you to her site and the hangout place)


Ok that’s it for this week! Hopefully I will be more interesting next week. I will most certainly try to be!


Happy Reading!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment