Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Post #8

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Hiya dear friends!!! I hope you are having a wonderful March! Mine is going pretty well. Spring is coming, I am not super excited about all of the pollen that is on the way but I am enjoying that the weather is in that wonderful inbetween phase, it’s making for some gorgeous days!!! My puppies are loving it!
So here is what I have been up to as of late.

This happened!!!!

Which made this happen!!!!!!!!


Then I discovered a new used book website so this happened........
 The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Haven by Kristi Cook
Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
How to Love by Katie Cotugno 

Per my doctors request I am attempting to be more organized next week. SO added to my daily to-do list will be posting some reviews I have been avoiding editing. I don't know why but I really hate editing, also I suck at it so I will probably pay my friend with Starbucks to do it for me. 

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone this week since I will be scheduling sit down and blog time. That's right I said schedule! Wish me luck with that lol! 
But you should check these post out because they caught my eye during my skimming this week! 

 (great advise and funny too!)

(at first I was like, this is way too much to take in but it's actually super fun!!) 

(I am sooo happy this book it finally out that I HAD to share!!) 

Also I will do a separate post for my challenge updates because I put my list in a place that I wouldn't lose it so now I can not find my list. Lets hope I stored it on my computer as well :)

Happy Reading peeps!! See you in the blogosphere this week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment